|What is Change Management?
Change Management is:
Bringing about and controlling changes
In practice, this means, in any case:
- Make certain that no unexpected (unplanned) changes occur;
- Make certain that planned changes ...
- ... merely lead to purposed changes;
- ... are implemented efficiently and effectively;
- ... are incorporated harmoniously within the organisation and within organisational processes.
Specific types of change management are Organisational Change Management (aimed at organisational changes) and IT Change Management (aimed at changes to an IT infrastructure).
»» More information »»